Saturday, June 14, 2008

Things

Things seem to be so important at times.
Sometimes one just enjoys new things.
Here are some things that have recently come into my life.

This is our new fridge. The only trouble is, now our dated wallpaper looks even older.



This is Jim's cool ornamental pepper plant. Before they turn orange-y red, the peppers are first little purple flowers, then purple peppers! Amazing.


I bought this ring for myself for my birthday. It's "created opal" and I love it! The colors are very neon, and since it's a ring I get to see it all day (as opposed to earrings, which I can't see once they're on). I wear it on my first finger. Overstock.com rocks.

What things are y'all enjoying these days???


3 comments:

Dan and Dee said...

cute ring Pat! So good to see you guys when I was in Kwd. You are people I miss!
keep on blogging...I like the new fridge!

brooklyn said...

cool plant, fridge and ring! love them ALL!

dave bought me a new ring in sedona for my now swollen wedding finger. it's turquoise and i absolutely love it. and you're right--bracelets and rings are more enjoyable because you see them more...although i still like necklaces and earrings...jewelry is the best.

Rebecca and Co. said...

I like your fridge. You are cool now with that stainless steel!

I've never heard of an ornamental pepper plant. I can guarantee my kids would eat those cute little things right off.

the ring you like is very pretty. I love turquoise, as you know. What do I have my eye on . . . hmmm. I just went to a Chihuly exhibit and I am POSITIVE that you would have loved it, Mom! (Do a google web search). So perhaps a cool chandelier would be on my list . . . (!)