Jim and I flew to Colorado Nov 1-4 to visit my family. GG Bill has fallen and broken his hip, is in the hospital, and is not doing well. (At 93, it's harder to bounce back). So, we didn't get to visit with him. But otherwise we had a nice visit. Mom's apartment is on the 13th floor, and has a great view. She's doing well, and doesn't look 92! Here are some pictures of the birthday party, without the birthday boy, Bob. Bob and Scott were in California fighting the big fires. For those who don't know my family, here is the cast of "characters": Mom; my sister Lynn (wife of Bob); their kids my nephew Chris & niece Jenn; and Jenn and Scott's two, Brandon (5) and Jessie (about 21 months, one month older than Maya.)
Mom and Jim get their picture taken by Brandon

Uncle Chris and Jessie

Brandon and Jenn

Jessie likes to cross her arms. It was cute! She also smiles a lot, but I didn't get any good pictures of that


Pat, Brandon, and Lynn

Jessie's going to get GG! (or as Jessie says, Ju Ju)

We tried to get a good picture of Lynn and myself, but we got the giggles.
It didn't help that the photographer was Jim!



Success!

Mom and daughters

In other news . . . there really isn't any. We're both working a lot, enjoying our great weather (!), and looking forward to Christmas with the kids. So till next time, blogging off!
Pat
3 comments:
Great pictures! I love the last one.
I can't believe how old Jessie is now! I missed all the time between baby and now!
Glad you had a fun visit.
Oh my goodness, I checked your blog and you had something NEW on it!!!!!!!!! LOL
I loved the pictures and particularly liked the ones of you and Lynn laughing.
I love to get an update from y'all. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment