Sunday, May 24, 2009

Catching Up


Jim's birthday in January. He got a wrap, kind of like a snugglie, but very confusing!

My birthday in May. I was treated to dinner three days in a row: by friends, VT, and coworkers. Now that's how to stretch a birthday!

In between were our 38th anniversary and Mother's Day.
Other than holidays, however, not much is going on. Gas prices are rising, grocery prices are rising, and I don't understand how giving me a few bucks more via less taxes is going to help the economy. Oh I'll spend the bucks, but what happens next year when the revenue deficit from income tax become apparent?? Even the US Mint is behind in putting out collectible coins, because they don't have enough silver bullion. Sheesh.
Guess I'll go watch TV. Satellite offers so many channels. And (all together now) there's nothing good on! But we'll see. Sometimes the obscure channels are interesting. Wish me luck.



1 comment:

Dan and Dee said...

Pat you look GREAT! I swear I have checked your blog and nothing was added and all of a sudden I am having to read several posts to catch up.
Your grandson is growing up fast. or we are growing old fast...
you're great Pat, I miss you.